Wednesday, March 11, 2009

San Andreas Hints
Wanna stand in the air?
--------------------------------------
Yeah, of course, you can stand in the air without falling off...! Isn’t that amazing…?. Actually it’s a glitch which I noticed in the game. First get on ‘Jetpack’ by typing ‘YECGAA’ & go to the states border, where a stop sign & blockades are displayed. Then the real fun starts…. Fly over the blockade & stand ‘exactly’ on the top of the blockade. Voila….! You can see the CJ is standing in the air without the help of Jetpack…!!. Now you don’t require the use of Jetpack, so exit it off by hitting ‘Enter’ or ’F’. You can also walk or run along the lines of the blockade horizontally or between two blockades, even while standing in the air, but remember, do not cross the line of the blockade without Jetpack, or else you will fall off & get hurt.
If you wish to have more new cheats, hints or have any doubts, please feel free to mail me. My email: robinmathewrajan@yahoo.com, or visit my blog: www.robinmathewrajan.blogspot.com. Those who wish to have more details about me can find me on ‘Face book’, ‘Orkut’ & ‘MySpace’.

No comments:

Post a Comment